Keller Hall Renovations, Newberry College
Renovations to the second oldest building on the Newberry College Campus. The original building was constructed in 1894 and placed in the college’s Historic District by the National Register for Historic Places in 1976.
The renovation included complete interior renovation, with restoration and reuse of major components such as floors, trim, fireplace mantels, and the like.
The building was renovated to accommodate offices, administrative functions, lecture halls, seminar rooms, and archives.
The entire electrical system was replaced as part of the renovation, including power distribution system, branch circuits, power for mechanical equipment, lighting, lighting controls, communication infrastructure, fire alarm, and grounding.
GWA served as the electrical engineer-of-record on the renovation of this historical building